UX Copywriter Freelancer - (part-time 16h/week - 3 months)
Who are you?
You have experience writing copy in a SaaS environment. You love collaborating with product managers and designers to create experiences that solve meaningful problems for users. Ideally, you are based in the Netherlands but we are open to applications from remote workers in the EEA.
As part of our mission, we are building a new product to help teams become high performing, and we are looking for a skilled copywriter to help us do that. You will be fully involved in the development and shaping of our new product as part of a dedicated product team.
What you'll be doing
- Plan, write, edit, test, and improve content including interface language, product education materials, product names, notifications, and product emails.
- Play a key role in the product discovery and development process, working hand-in-hand with design, product, and research to craft product copy
- Work as part of a focused product development team on a new product line for Impraise
- Be autonomous. Take full ownership of your work, and take responsibility for every detail
- Audit copy as it exists on legacy sections of the platform and suggests changes
- Work with our product and marketing teams to create a unified voice across our customer experience
- Work with our design and product team to evolve our design language system