Sales Account Executive - Saas - Nederlands Talig
Sales Account Executive - Saas - Dutch speaking only
Are you looking to be able to tell your family in a couple of years "I helped that company to scale to what it is now" and "I helped tons of companies create a high-performing and engaging work environment for their employees." This is your opportunity to realize it.
We're getting interest from small and big companies all over the world. We are searching for a growth hustler who understands consultative selling. Be prepared to be hands-on and use your hustler mentality to acquire new leads and build out the sales process!
Our Sales Account Executive needs to be able to execute a consultative sales process. You will need to uncover business pains, articulate ROI and deliver customized product demonstrations to help prospects understand the importance of embracing the digital evolution of Performance management.
To be successful you’ll need
- 3+ years B2B sales experience at a SaaS company
- Proven track record of closing wide-scope of deals sizes with ACV between 10k - 50k+ Euro
- Experience with doing inside sales in terms of product demos and consultative selling
- Experience in successfully executing complex sales cycles with C-Level executives.
- Evidence that you have consistently been a Top Producer (as defined by production results that put you at the top 10% of your peers) and / or, Over Quota / President's Club every year.
- You're persistent and don't give up early
- You are interested in learning about how leading businesses support their people and then use this information to improve them further
- Eagerness to learn, self-motivated, business-oriented, flexible and accountable
- Fluent/native in Dutch is a must
Although not essential, it'll be great if you have
- Experience in selling to HR
- Work experience in a startup or other entrepreneurial activities
- You have had formal sales training before: Consultative-selling style and Solution-Selling training strongly preferred
What we offer
- Learn from a talented team, advisors and investors from Europe and USA
- Mission-driven product company solving a meaningful problem
- Vacation policy: 25 paid vacation days a year
- Up to €150 commute coverage for travel above 10km from the office
- Office Lunch available in the office daily for a small contribution
- Access to company Professional Development Allowance
- Health Allowance: €500 annually pro rata (in relation to wellness and exercise not health insurance)
- Travel for bereavement reimbursement
- Company provided laptop and equipment
- Remote policy: Ability to work up to 4 weeks per year remote to be with your family
- Sponsorship: Visa and relocation (if applicable)
- Weekly drinks on Friday afternoon, team buildings, company celebrations
Who we are:
Hello, Sveiki, Kia Ora, Bonjour, Olá, Cześć! We are Impraise, a team of international hackers, business hustlers, and creative brains backed by the world's most renowned startup accelerator, Y Combinator. We made it our mission is to empower people to take ownership of their day-to-day progress and long-term career development. We are here to make the process of management easier, especially for new engineering managers. We have a passion for designing beautiful products and we like to work with people who can bring in new skills, experience, and energy! You can read more about our company core values here to learn more about the behaviors we value at Impraise