Sales Account Executive - (Medior + Dutch speaking)
Are you looking to be able to tell your family in a couple of years "I helped that company to scale to what it is now" and "I helped tons of companies create a high-performing and engaging work environment for their employees." This is your opportunity to realize it.
We're getting interest from small and big companies all over the world. We are searching for a growth hustler who understands consultative selling. Be prepared to be hands-on and use your hustler mentality to acquire new leads and build out the sales process!
Our Sales Account Executive needs to be able to execute a consultative sales process. You will need to uncover business pains, articulate ROI and deliver customized product demonstrations to help prospects understand the importance of embracing the digital evolution of Performance management.
- 3+ years B2B sales experience at a SaaS company
- Proven track record of closing wide-scope of deals sizes with ACV between 10k - 50k+ Euro
- Experience with doing inside sales in terms of product demos and consultative selling
- Experience in successfully executing complex sales cycles with C-Level executives.
- Evidence that you have consistently been a Top Producer (as defined by production results that put you at the top 10% of your peers) and / or, Over Quota / President's Club every year.
- You're persistent and don't give up early
- You are interested in learning about how leading businesses support their people and then use this information to improve them further
- Eagerness to learn, self-motivated, business-oriented, flexible and accountable
- Fluent/native in Dutch is a must
Although not essential, it'll be great if you have
- Experience in selling to HR
- Work experience in a startup or other entrepreneurial activities
- You have had formal sales training before: Consultative-selling style and Solution-Selling training strongly preferred
Who we are:
Hello, Sveiki, Kia Ora, Bonjour, Olá, Cześć! We are Impraise, an international team backed by the world's most renowned startup accelerator, Y Combinator. We’ve made it our mission to empower people to unleash their potential in their role and career. What does that mean in practice? Energizing performance management, fostering career development, and seizing all the moments that happen in between. We like to work with people who can bring in new skills, experience, and energy!
What we offer
Due to corona-times a lot of our fun things have become digital versions but we still aim to make your experience as an Impraiser fun and engaging
- Learn from a talented team, advisors and investors from Europe and USA
- Mission-driven product company solving a meaningful problem
- Vacation policy: 25 paid vacation days a year
- Work from home or work from the office: we have adopted a hybrid way of working that supports your preference (and depends on COVID 19 regulations or course)
- Health allowance so you can get your sweat on or practice your crane pose
- Company provided laptop and equipment
- A lot of [digital] fun things such as zoom-charades, Halloween quiz, cake delivery for your birthday, we held our 6th Birthday Bash digitally and sent all our Impraisers a gift basket of goodies to enjoy and next up is some treats for the Holiday period