A bit about you
This role requires great ability to communicate our value, intelligence to understand who & how to approach people, and great collaboration skills as you’ll be working with many people across the organization. You have strong empathy and know-how things resonate with a different type of audiences. People like to talk with you as you are genuinely interested in hearing their story; you are curious to learn, but you are also a great storyteller.
You thrive in a fast-moving organization; you are not afraid to take ownership, and you get stuff done. Being a fast-growth tech company it’s important that you enjoy this mindset. The biggest misconception is that this attitude means no attention to detail and structure. When we do things, we want to do it right, but we believe in hiring the right people who we can trust to get it done.
What you will do
- Be the expert on your buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria;
- Be the expert on our competition and how to crush them. You teach the team everything about what is happening in the market and the trends
- Inform our product priorities through a deep understanding of the market, our competitive space, and customer feedback
Product positioning & Messaging
- Develop messaging platforms by segment and industry that differentiates our products in the market and can be used across all customer-facing collateral, campaigns, and sales training
- Partner with Sales, Product, Engineering and Marketing to determine the key benefits and differentiators of Impraise
- Understand customer needs and refine messaging & pricing through surveys, interviews, product usage and competitive analysis
- Enable the Sales team to have thought leadership and strategic consultative conversations with prospects instead of feature comparison conversations
- Design; implement and continuously improve a blueprint framework for product launches
- Create the go-to-market plan for product launches
- Execute the launch of new products and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Create documentation and training around product launches to educate other teams and customers
- Update messaging as part of the launch on all our channels such as website, social media, presentations.
- Manage and activate PR relationships as part of product launches
- Drive post-launch marketing programs to sustain growth
- Equip Sales with the knowledge to turn leads into customers through materials that include one-pagers, white papers, blog posts, competitive talking points, product positioning, product presentations (sales decks), demo environments, testimonial videos and product videos to articulate the benefits of our products
- Analyze conversion through the Sales funnel and identify targeted initiatives such as sales enablement programs, developing training materials and product collateral to increase the conversation throughout the Sales team's pipeline.
- Collaborate with the content marketing team to find customer and influencer stories that will resonate with leads and customers
- Arm our Customer Success team with compelling materials to educate customers and users such as white papers, product videos and product information sheets.
Who we are:
Hello, Sveiki, Kia Ora, Bonjour, Olá, Cześć! We are Impraise, we made it our mission is to empower people to take ownership of their day-to-day progress and long-term career development. We are here to make the process of performance management easier because grow your people, grow your business. You can read more about our company core values here.
What do we offer?
- Learn from a talented team, advisors and investors from Europe and USA
- Mission-driven product company solving a meaningful problem
- Vacation policy: 25 paid vacation days a year
- Up to €150 commute coverage for travel above 10km from the office
- Office Lunch available in the office daily for a small contribution
- Access to company Professional Development Allowance
- Health Allowance: €500 annually pro rata (in relation to wellness and exercise not health insurance)
- Travel for bereavement reimbursement
- Company provided laptop and equipment
- Remote policy: Ability to work up to 4 weeks per year remote to be with your family
- Sponsorship: Visa and relocation (if applicable)
- Weekly drinks on Friday afternoon, team buildings, company celebrations
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent working experience.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in product, marketing, or product marketing with a technology company.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with a positive and collaborative personality.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to switch regularly and rapidly between strategy and execution.
- Track record of successfully influencing and collaborating with cross-functional teams.
- Decision-making orientation around customer benefit/value.
- Meticulous and very detail-oriented.
- Clear and open communication skills.
- Ability to provide actionable, defensible feedback to cross-functional stakeholders.
- Highly organized and able to prioritize work.
- Excellent written and strong presentation skills.
- Curious and with a growth mindset.
- Experience working with a highly distributed team.