Customer Success Manager (Dutch speaking)
Note: This role is for a person living in (or planning to live in) the Netherlands.
Who are you?
You are a true relationship builder. You feel passionate about helping organizations to support their employees to grow their people (by unleashing their full potential in their role and career) so they can grow their business.
Help new customers to reach their first success
- Connect with the sales team prior to onboarding a new customer
- Guide new customers throughout the onboarding process while making sure that the point of contacts take their responsibility
- Define and deliver on the first success as desired by the customer
- Ongoing willingness to keep improving the onboarding process for the benefit of our customers.
Proactively support current customers to reach their long term desired outcome with renewal (and upsell) as a result
- Partner with a global portfolio of Impraise customers to understand their (changing) performance management strategy and objectives and identify the tactics, strategies, and best practices needed to achieve them
- Develop an extensive working knowledge of Impraise products, services, and best practices. Be the trusted partner for the customer on the use-case and product functionality
- Build strong relationships with customers by listening to their needs, ensuring they achieve value throughout the customer lifecycle
- Collaborate with the customer support team to deal with escalations and reduce churn
- Be on top of the renewal process. Understand what is blocking customers in order to renew their contract.
- Surface growth and expansion opportunities
- Actively ask successful customers for marketing collaboration and referrals
Collaboration & communication (inter / intra teams)
- Represent the needs of your customers within various cross-functional teams at Impraise
- Communicate internally why customers are successful / what is blocking them from becoming successful. To the organization as a whole and specifically to the marketing (finding the right markets, share what resonates) and sales (understand how to consult prospects with what)
- Register, share and proactively bring up challenges our customers face with our services and /or where there are information and or training gaps
- Collaborate with the product team to inform the product roadmap by giving structured insights from your customer portfolio
- Contribute to continuously improve our internal and customer-facing process
Scroll down on this link to read about our company values; we’re seeking someone whose personal belief system is aligned with ours.
- 3+ years of experience in Customer Success, Management Consulting, Account Management, Business Development, or another client-facing role
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Knowledge of HR and more specifically, Performance management domain is a plus
- Understanding of the challenges managers/team leads encounter while supporting their team members is a big plus as well
- Experience working with cross-functional teams (e.g. Sales, Product, Marketing, Implementation Services)
- Being innately customer-focused and passionate about building relationships in a wide variety of industries
- Knowledge of SaaS products and the SaaS industry
- Superior communication skills. Internal and external written/oral communication are critical in this role
- Orientation toward analytics and process improvement opportunities
- Impraise is a start-up with start-up challenges. Candidates should be prepared to problem-solve and adapt on the fly
What we offer
- Work with a talented team, and advisors
- Vacation policy: 25 paid vacation days a year
- Company provided laptop and equipment
- Access to our company Professional Development Allowance
- Health allowance so you can get your sweat on or practice your crane pose
- Work from home or work from the office: we have adopted a hybrid way of working that supports your preference (and depends on COVID 19 regulations or course)
- A lot of [digital] fun things such as zoom-charades, Halloween quiz, cake delivery for your birthday, we held our 6th Birthday Bash digitally and sent all our Impraisers a gift basket of goodies to enjoy and next up is some treats for the Holiday period