Online Marketing Manager
A bit about who we are:
Hey, we’re Impraise, a growing, Y Combinator backed startup with offices in two of the most beautiful city centers of the world, Amsterdam and New York.
We’re on a mission to abolish the painful yearly performance reviews and redefine them so people can use feedback to grow personally and professionally throughout the year. Your work will have a major impact on a huge amount of people working at some of the most high performance companies in the world.
Work is a huge part of people’s lives. At Impraise you’ll have the chance to work with a team of amazing people with a proven track record of delivering great products.
Check out our Culture Video to discover who we are
A little more about what we do:
Our mission is to help people become successful in their professional life while building a company people love to work at. Think of it as a fitness tracker for your professional life. We help our clients and users achieve a high performing work environment by:
- Giving continuous insights into performance and engagement
- Making it easy to collect feedback and insightful at the same time
- Offering coaching and guidance on the next steps in your career
- We’ve come a long way already and working together with some amazing clients like Atlassian, Shopify & Booking.com. We see a lot of exciting opportunities and challenges ahead.
Your team’s challenge:
The Marketing team at Impraise are passionate people who love their craft, sweat every detail, and push the boundaries of traditional B2B marketing. We exist to generate awareness for and take Impraise to market. We reach prospective customers by publishing quality content on the Impraise Blog, writing ebooks, producing videos, and hosting events. We help these people understand the change happening in the workplace through clear content marketing, education and community building. Our goal is to drive awareness in our ideal target market being primarily internet and tech companies in the mid-market segment.
The challenge we would like you to solve in this role:
As Business Development Representative at Impraise, you will create, oversee, and scale lead generation strategies across a variety of platforms and improve creation, conversion, quality and velocity of both incoming and sourced leads. You’ll drive cross-functional collaboration across our Sales and Marketing team to create awarness and need for our product towards our ideal target audience. You will be crafting, sending and testing successful email marketing campaigns and nurture prospects into hot leads.
A bit about you
- Own our strategy for how Impraise generates demand for our suite of products amongst our target audiences.
- Manage contractor & agency relationships
- Work cross-functionally to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and use this content to bring in leads through outbound marketing activities
- Create and qualify leads through lead-generation initiatives including email campaigns, webinars, social media engagement
- Optimize our outbound biz dev / marketing activities and lead nurturing processes across all channels
- Use analytics, customer data, and lead scoring to identify high growth customer segments
- Build reports and dashboards to provide visibility in marketing campaign results and measure campaign effectiveness
- Report and present to the company on campaign results
What we expect you to do and be comfortable with from day one
- Strong analytical skills and proven ability to use data to optimize campaign performance and identify new opportunities
- Metrics driven approach, you are numerically strong and use data to inform strategic decisions and planning
- Excellent collaboration, this role requires you to work with Sales, Growth, and other Marketing teams
- Effective communication, you know how to win buy-in from functional and executive stakeholders
- Outstanding copy-writing skills ideally with B2B experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience in B2B software marketing, preferably in SaaS
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast paced environment
- Genuine curiosity and aptitude for new technologies with ability to quickly understand complex technical concepts
- Experience or ability to learn effective use of various sales productivity tools
- 6+ months experience leading individual contributors or contractors
- Experience driving demand for enterprise software and services
- Experience with content marketing and A/B testing techniques
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English, Dutch is a plus