Intern Customer Support
Who we are:
Hey, we’re Impraise, a growing, Y Combinator backed startup with offices in two of the most beautiful city centers of the world, Amsterdam and New York.
We’re on a mission to revamp the burdensome yearly performance review process and enable people to use continuous feedback in order to grow personally and professionally throughout the year. Your work will have a major impact on a huge number of people, working at the most advanced and highest performing companies worldwide.Work is a huge part of people’s lives.
At Impraise you’ll have the chance to work with a team of amazing people with a proven track record of delivering state of the art products.Check out our Culture Video to discover who we are
What we do:
Our mission is to help people become successful in their professional life. Impraise is the tracker of your professional life:
- providing continuous insights into performance
- easily collecting insightful feedback
- offering guidance on next steps in your career
We’ve come a long way and work with some amazing clients like Booking.com, Tony Chocolonely’s , Bugaboo, Travelbird, and Bynder. We see many exciting opportunities ahead.
The team you’ll be joining has both talented Customer Success Managers and Customer Support Consultants. Your team’s mission is to help new and current clients to achieve their transition towards a more continuous feedback culture and towards building a high-performing work environment. Your team is responsible for the onboarding and a successful long-term relationship.
You should be looking for a 6-month internship and have a strong interest in customer / client service for implementing an innovative software suite. Also an eagerness to learn and master new skills in a high-energy, high-impact environment is expected.
- You are motivated to learn professionally and grow personally.
- You are outgoing and eager to build relationships internally and with customers in many different industries and sizes.
- You have a strong interest in technology and software development, the role is tech-heavy
- You are Interested in entrepreneurship and comfortable with risk. Any small, early-stage startup faces big challenges and candidates should be prepared to problem-solve on the fly.
- You have superior communication skills. Internal and external written/oral communication are critical in this role.
- Analytical and process oriented.
- Customer focus, in writing.
- Curious and inquisitive.
- A desire to incorporate feedback and personally grow as a team member and a professional.
What we expect from day one
- Support the Implementation Manager during product onboarding, configuration, and support for a diverse set of client contacts
- Building technical implementation expertise to assist with software troubleshooting
- Learning, developing and mastering the inner workings of a full enterprise product suite
- Maintaining strong customer relationships through efficient communication by apps, email, and verbally.
- Building training materials on best practices in product rollout and supportive materials
- Streamlining the product implementation and configuration process
What we expect in 6 months
- Own the implementation support process of new customers.
- Understanding of the Impraise Implementation Methodology (Project-, Change Management).
- Own the use of new-age workspace tools like Slack, Clubhouse, Intercom, Postmark.
- Become expert/ owner on certain elements of the implementation.
- Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally.
- Manage client escalations.
- Take initiative to optimize processes.
What we offer
- A meaningful problem to solve that delivers true value for users
- A mission-driven team that aims to have a long lasting impact in the market
- Internship salary of €400 per month
- Up to €150 commute coverage in case you live >10km from the office
- Work from our office in the center of Amsterdam
- Daily lunch arranged at the office
- Free coffee & Friday drinks at the office