You'll become a core part of our platform team, and be responsible for the infrastructure that supports Impraise and its development teams. To summarise, if you have experience with AWS, Docker & Kubernetes, that you want to advocate a DevOps mindset at work & that you enjoy sharing your knowledge with your colleagues, then this job is for you!
As part of the team, you will also be involved in the entirety of the product lifecycle, in building a secure, performant, and engaging tools used by some of the most innovative mid-sized enterprises in the industry.
To be successful you’ll need:
3+ years experience in software/systems development
- Relevant experience with Docker & Kubernetes
- Strong software development background, experience building software systems
- You believe in concepts like Infrastructure as Code & Test-driven development
- Experience with IaaS/cloud services such as AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, etc
- Good understanding of IT security best practices
- You care about DX (developer experience)
Not a must, but it helps if you have:
- Good understanding of computer networks
- Good background in Linux administration
- Good understanding of AWS best practices and services, particularly EC2 and RDS
- Experience with automation/configuration software (Chef/Puppet, Ansible), and/or orchestration software (Docker Swarm, Kubernetes, etc)
- Experience with administration of Redis, PostgreSQL, NGINX, etc, at production scales
- Strong understanding of Docker and containerised systems
At Impraise, we believe in the power of people. As a market-leading technology company we make performance management meaningful for employees, actionable for managers, and painless for HR. Founded in 2014, Impraise is one of the most successful people-focused companies to come out of YCombinator. With offices in Amsterdam, Lisbon, and New York, Impraise has quickly become one of the fastest growing tech companies in Europe.
Serving hundreds of customers worldwide, Impraise is the partner of choice when it comes to creating a feedback culture that empowers organisations and its most valuable asset — it’s people.
Read here more about our most recent funding!
What we offer
- Market competitive salary
- A meaningful problem to solve that delivers true value for users
- A mission-driven team that aims to have a long lasting impact in the market
- Join us in our main office in the heart of Amsterdam, spend time at our other offices in Lisbon and New York City
- Talented and fun colleagues: serial entrepreneurs, psychologists, engineers and people from companies like Google, Blue Apron, Accenture, and Microsoft
- Professional Development Allowance
- Health Allowance
- Tap into the YCombinator network to learn from the best, probably the most valuable network of tech startups in the world
- Fun and energetic company with a friendly culture
- Wonderful office & opportunity to join daily office lunch with your colleagues
- Company provided laptop and equipment and more