Customer Operations Specialist
Who we are:
Hey, we’re Impraise, a growing, Y Combinator backed startup with offices in three of the most beautiful city centers of the world, Amsterdam, Lisbon and New York.
We’re on a mission to revamp the burdensome yearly performance review process and enable people to use continuous feedback in order to grow personally and professionally throughout the year. Your work will have a major impact on a huge number of people, working at the most advanced and highest performing companies worldwide.Work is a huge part of people’s lives.
At Impraise you’ll have the chance to work with a team of amazing people with a proven track record of delivering state of the art products.Check out our Culture Video to discover who we are
What we do:
Our mission is to help people become successful in their professional life. Impraise is the tracker of your professional life:
- providing continuous insights into performance
- easily collecting insightful feedback
- offering guidance on next steps in your career
We’ve come a long way and work with some amazing clients like Booking.com, Tony Chocolonely’s , Bugaboo, Travelbird, and Bynder. We see many exciting opportunities ahead.
The team you’ll be joining has both talented Customer Success Managers and Customer Support Consultants. Your team’s mission is to help new and current clients to achieve their transition towards a more continuous feedback culture and towards building a high-performing work environment. Your team is responsible for the onboarding and a successful long-term relationship.
You are at the beginning of your career and have a strong interest in customer / client service for implementing an innovative software suite. Also an eagerness to learn and master new skills in a high-energy, high-impact environment is expected.
- BA/BS or equivalent degree
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience in a related role (which may include technical support, project management, product development, sales, account management, marketing, among others).
- Experience with Freshdesk, Intercom or similar customer support software and mastering spreadsheets.
- Organization and efficiency in time management and an ability to juggle many ongoing initiatives with grace.
- You are motivated to learn professionally and grow personally.
- You have a strong interest in technology and software development, the role is tech-heavy
- You are Interested in entrepreneurship and comfortable with risk. Any small, early-stage startup faces big challenges and candidates should be prepared to problem-solve on the fly.
- You have superior communication skills. Internal and external written/verbal communication are critical in this role.
- Analytical and process oriented.
- A desire to incorporate feedback and personally grow as a team member and a professional.
What we expect from day one
- Support the Implementation Manager during product onboarding, configuration, and support for a diverse set of client contacts
- Building technical implementation expertise to assist with software troubleshooting
- Maintaining strong customer relationships through efficient communication by apps, email, and verbally.
- Managing customer expectations regarding estimated response times for issue resolution
- Identifying opportunities for improvement, contributes to solutions and, enhance workflow efficiency to enhance the customer’s experience
- Managing escalated customer situations and provide focused support on escalated issues
- Reporting and tracking bugs affecting users
- Collaborating with other departments within Impraise to find resolutions to support issues
- Fostering strong relationships with Customer Success and Implementation to holistically address customer issues and provide additional insights from a customer perspective
- Assisting with reporting and analysis of customer support metrics
- Responsible for more complex issues requiring intense focus or issues for customers in sensitive situations
- Mentor other Customer Support Specialists to improve Impraise platform knowledge and customer facing skills
What we offer
- A meaningful problem to solve that delivers true value for users
- A mission-driven team that aims to have a long lasting impact in the market
- Competitive salary
- Health allowance (500 Euros per year)
- Personal development allowance (1500 Euros per year)
- Commute coverage in case you live >10km from the office
- Work from our office in the center of Amsterdam
- Daily lunch arranged at the office
- Friday after-work drinks and frequent company events