A bit about who we are:
Hey, we’re Impraise, a growing, Y Combinator backed startup with offices in two of the most beautiful city centers of the world, Amsterdam and New York.
We’re on a mission to abolish the painful yearly performance reviews and redefine them so people can use feedback to grow personally and professionally throughout the year. Your work will have a major impact on a huge amount of people working at some of the most high performance companies in the world.
Work is a huge part of people’s lives. At Impraise you’ll have the chance to work with a team of amazing people with a proven track record of delivering great products.
Check out our Culture Video to discover who we are
A little more about what we do:
Our mission is to help people become successful in their professional life while building a company people love to work at. We help our clients and users achieve a high performing work environment by:
A bit about you:
You're a curious cookie and passionate about people, culture and digital marketing. You are a creative, entrepreneurial, and data-driven marketer who is passionate about building relationships, supporting growth, building creative brand messages, and creating beautiful user experiences that differentiate and connect with our values.
You thrive in a fast moving organization and you are not afraid to take ownership or reach out to new people asking them for a favor. This role requires great ability to communicate, intelligence to understand who & how to approach people, being able to negotiate a deal, and great collaboration skills as you’ll be working with many people across the organization.
Being a fast growth tech company it’s important that you enjoy this mindset. The biggest misconception is that this attitude means no attention for detail and structure. When we do things, we want to do it right, but we believe in hiring the right people who we can trust to get it done well.
You Should have:
● BA/BS Degree required
● Fluent English
● Strong phone & interpersonal skills
● Excellent written & verbal communication skills
● Highly organized and strong time & project management skills
● Ability to learn, self-motivated, and accountable
● 2-5 years marketing experience, particularly in SaaS & HR is a plus
● Thrive in a start-up environment
What you’ll be doing:
● Coordinate execution of content marketing across various channels (newsletter, social media, guestblogging, PR, research papers, and more)
● Co-manage editorial content calendar and coordinate media opportunities related to our marketing activities
● Monitor and measure impact of various content channels and content initiatives
● Work closely with your creative team members to identify opportunities to reuse, repackage, and optimize content to maximize impact
● Research, list, and track influencers and publications that are relevant in the HR and business world
● Hands on outreach to a variety of media outlets, including news, HR, technology publishers; bloggers; and opinion leaders in order to build relationships and agree on recurring content contributions with the goal of driving awareness and lead generation
● Manage various social media accounts like LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. The latter requires some creative employer branding skills
● Manage, edit and curate engaging content for weekly newsletter growing the subscribers base and driving higher conversion towards marketing goals
● Challenge our process and make our business more effective
What we offer: