Change & Implementation Consultant
The role of the Change & Implementation Consultant is new within Impraise and it's a perfect for young & enthusiastic people looking for great opportunity to further shape and improve their skills.
The Change & Implementation Consultant is responsible for guiding new Impraise’ customers through the implementation process of Impraise to reach their first value. This involves using the Impraise Implementation Methodology, which includes processes, templates, and tools.
By following the Implementation Methodology, the Change & Implementation Consultant works with the customer to define the goals with Impraise and define the steps to reach and measure these goals. As launching Impraise relates closely to the company culture and processes, the role goes beyond a standard software implementation. A significant amount of Change Management is required to make Impraise land well within an organisation. This means that besides the technical implementation, it requires stakeholder management, communication and training.
The Change & Implementation Consultant manages several customer implementations at once with staggered project starts. Implementation projects will generally be eight to twelve weeks in duration.
In addition to working with the customer, the Change & Implementation Consultant works closely with a variety of internal stakeholders, in order of priority:
- Customer Success: to align on goals of the customer and handover after reaching first value.
- Support: to solve any issues that come up during implementation.
- Sales: to ensure a seamless handover from prospect to customer.
- Product team: to loop back customer feedback into product improvements.
- Marketing: to bring in the right type of leads.
and Key Responsibilities:
- Guide the customer through all elements of the implementation (technical, process, communication, training).
- Understand customer goals, expectations and requirements when the project begins.
- Keep the implementation in scope and on time.
- Identify issues that could obstruct a successful implementation and help recommend and carry out fitting solutions.
- Keep team members informed about lessons learnt with the client.
- Partner with all involved parties to ensure successful customer go-live.
Behavior, Knowledge and Skills
- Customer Focus - provides service that optimally fits the needs of the customer and maintains a good relationship with customers
- Innovative thinking - works around existing frameworks, thinks out of the box and invents new solutions
- Prioritization - orders and executes tasks based on importance and relevance to company/team objectives
- Inquisitive - requests more information in a clear, pleasant and purposeful manner
- Persuasiveness - convinces others with use of reasoning, personal authority and / or diplomacy
- Result orientation - acts quickly and forcefully to achieve objectives and results, without being swayed from plan.
- Collaboration - collaborates and cooperates easily and shares knowledge with others
- Tact - demonstrates sensitivity in difficult situations
- A positive attitude.
- Solid problem solving skills.
- Affinity with tech, HR and change management is a pre.
- Team player, but able to work independently.
- Ability to shift gears quickly and multi-task.
- Communicate effectively - both verbally and written - to customers and team members.
- Shows passion and takes initiative for improving delivery of services with a commitment to continuous improvement.